Obadele Y. Brown
Licensed in Maryland
Cell: (301) 655-0634
Office: (240) 638-2758
Fax: (240) 331-7675
I am a REALTOR for BSharper® Real Estate. As your REALTOR, you will have a friend who holds your best interest at hand. Although I am a new REALTOR, BSharper® Real Estate has years of experience and knowledge in selling and buying homes to assist me through your real estate transactions.
The experience I have received as a teacher, coach and mentor has enabled me to develop the utmost integrity. I will provide you one-on-one professional services and perform all my due diligence to ensure that your real estate transaction is a success.
As your REALTOR, I will adhere to my fiduciary duties to make your needs a priority, at all times, ahead of my own, and in every decision. I guarantee you trustworthiness, integrity, competency, and always be accessible. As your REALTOR, my goal is to help make your home buying or selling experience both pleasant and beneficial.
I am a currently a Social Studies and Special Education Teacher for Montgomery County Public Schools as well as the Head JV Coach for the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Barons. I assume the responsibility for teaching, training, supervising students, and work cooperatively with school administrators, special support personnel, colleagues, and parents.
I was born in Philadelphia, PA but grew up Silver Spring, MD, where I attended Takoma Park Middle School and Bethesda-Chevy-Chase High School. I played collegiate football at Temple University.
I love hanging out with friends and family, fishing, sports, and reading. Two of my favorite foods ironically are Maryland Blue Crabs and Philly Cheesesteaks. I also am an animal lover, and take care of pets in my spare time.
- Howard University, Bachelor of Science (BS), Sports Management, 2008 - 2012
- Trinity University-Washington, M.A.T., Secondary Education and Teaching, 2013 - 2015
- Temple University, Bachelor's degree, Sport, and Fitness Administration/Management, 2007 - 2008
- Member, National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member, Maryland Association of Realtors® (MAR)
- Member, Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors® (GCAAR)
- Member, Metropolitan Regional Information System (MRIS)
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- Bethesda Chevy-Chase Football Team
- Takoma Boys & Girls Club
- Lazarus Leadership Fellow